Do you want to help organizations foster agile people environments in order to adapt quickly to disruptive forces? EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) helps our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things. By focusing on our client’s talent needs, we provide exciting and innovative solutions for the workforce of the future.
What you will do
About The opportunity
In this role, you’ll be part of a supportive, global team with a vast array of experiences, broad network, deep sector expertise and entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll discover opportunities to take your career aspirations and purpose to the next level.
In PAS team, we help our clients with:
- Performance - effectively manage change through developing innovative, digitally centric behavior led strategies to support clients through the transformation. This could be for operating model changes, digital / technology change and M&A.
- HR Transformation – including all elements from the design HR operating models including shared services, center of excellence, organization design, incorporating new HR digital technologies and the overall improvement of HR process efficiency.
- Talent optimization - Develop data supported workforce strategies and employee value propositions, manage talent, address people risk, develop capability at all levels, and focus on organizational development activities including culture change.
- Rewards Optimization – Develop reward and governance framework that is aligned with business strategy; ensuring the framework drives business strategy and objectives, mitigate risk elements of reward and governance work, and optimize returns from reward components (compensation and benefits) to engender greater talent well-being and retention.
Your key responsibilities
You’ll work with leading organizations to help them get the most out of their people. You’ll use your knowledge and experience to help clients improve operational efficiencies. Your commercial capabilities will grow as you drive projects lead high profile engagements. With access to talented leaders, formal learning and a wide variety of practical experience, you’ll receive all the support you need to succeed.
- Supporting clients in their transformation journey through the design and implementation of effective organizational change management programs
- Helping clients deliver human capital strategies and workforce optimization programs imperative in an organization’s success
- Working with Business Leaders on organization restructuring efforts, workforce planning, competency modelling, performance and rewards management
- Working with Business Leaders on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR function
- Be part of the overall growth of the Advisory Practice in the ASEAN region
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills & attributes for success
- Strong presentation skill
- Leadership and client service skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
To qualify for the role you must have the following
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Human Resources Management and/or other relevant disciplines
- Good communications skills, especially fluent in written and spoken English.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong analytical skill
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills
This position is only applicable to local universities students who are in their final year of study. We regret that applicants who do not belong to this category will not be shortlisted for this recruitment exercise.
What we look for
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:19th September 2018, 6:00 pm