If you are considering about a career with EY, start ahead by joining our internship program. This program helps you understand what a career with us might be. Through our internship program, you should be able to gain a more realistic view of our services and workplace environment while we can get to know you better and provide you the platform to gain the knowledge and skills you need to begin your professional career with EY.
The role of IDNET Data Support, based in Hong Kong, will be responsible for supporting services of data analytics by the Assurance practice, working as part of a broader, client facing team. The main focus of the role will be efficiently delivering a range of standard data analytics to audit teams using pre-defined techniques.
What You Will Do
- Transform and validate a variety of client financial and non-financial data for use in our standard audit analytical procedures.
- Collaborate with audit teams and clients, and create values for audit engagements using data analytical tools.
- Identify, investigate, recommend and implement resolutions for data related issues (completeness, accuracy).
- Coordinate work on a portfolio of engagements to meet deadlines.
- Identify and leverage opportunities for efficiencies in our internal processes.
- Develop your data handling, analytical and client systems skills on broad range of systems and scenarios.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to form productive working relationships with internal clients.
- Attention to detail in investigating, communicating and solving problems in relation to data and processes.
- Willingness to learn and develop your current data transformation and analysis skills.
- Ability to deal well with pressurized situations such as frequent deadlines.
- Ability to manage time effectively including when working with many tasks.
- Competent report writing and presentation skills.
- Experience of data transformation and/or analysis is preferred (preferably involving financial and/or process data).
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and all MS Office Suite products is preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Access/MS SQL Server/SQL Server Integration Services is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm