EY’s Advisory practice has an exciting opportunity for highly motivated consultants to join our Advisory Consultant Program (ACP). Professionals entering the ACP enjoy opportunities to serve diverse clients across multiple practices, while being provided learning, experiences and coaching to develop core consulting skills.
ACP consultants help our clients evaluate their business processes / functions and recommend areas for greater efficiency. Professionals may be deployed on engagements across the following competencies: Finance, Customer, People and Organizational Change, Strategy, Operations, Risk, Data and Analytics, Technology Enablement and Delivery, IT Transformation, and Information/Cyber Security.
What you will do
- Understanding and documenting clients’ business processes and requirements, performing root cause analysis, developing business cases and interviewing various resources to gather required information
- Establishing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently delivering quality client services. Monitoring progress, managing risks and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business
- Demonstrating the ability to digest, incorporate and leverage new kno wledge. Possessing good business acumen. Remaining current on new developments in advisory services, capabilities and industry knowledge
- Taking full responsibility for tasks, including consistent self-review of work to identify and improve an approach for producing high quality work products, while working under supervision
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Math or a related field of study.
- Desire to work in consulting demonstrated by relevant course work, interest or internship experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in a professional environment
- Proficient with MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Willing and able to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Integrity within a professional environment
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.