Actuarial (Performance Improvement)
Our Performance Improvement team is all about helping clients improve security and efficiency, while also reducing their costs. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency services in experienced areas like finance, customer, supply chain, operations, IT, people and organizational management.
What you will do
- Build productive working relationships with client personnel
- Perform daily fieldwork, inform supervisors of the engagement status
- Understand and execute advisory services procedures including client interviews, problem analysis, and advanced fact gathering
- Commit to developing knowledge; Use technology to learn, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
- Build strong internal relationships with EY Advisory Services and with other service lines across the organization
equired Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master's degree with an emphasis on Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Engineering
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities
- Permanent resident of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or international graduate who is eligible for employment in Hong Kong
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st March 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.