Within EY Assurance service line, Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) professionals provide advisory services encompassing accounting and regulatory support on accounting change and special matters, accounting processes and controls support (remediation, long-term contract accounting and cost accounting), GAAP conversion and implementation, IPO and other public offering assistance, on call financial reporting advice, and transaction accounting and financial reporting assistance (purchase price allocation).
What you will do
- Perform research on key accounting topics, market and regulatory related matters to support our services in advisory project
- Perform financial, cash flow and income statement diagnosis and analysis to highlight key impact arising from applying a new accounting or regulatory requirements and provide insight and recommendations to help our client to reduce the impact
- Prepare training material for facilitation of client training
- Handling client’s enquiry and provide advice to resolve any issues our client’s encountered
- Provide business process and control related advice associated with accounting and regulatory change
- Work with other advisory teams in delivering finance and regulatory related aspect of finance transformation type of project
- Discuss moderately complex accounting with the engagement team and client management.
- Analyze evidence, reach conclusions, interpret and apply standards, and identify non-compliance while applying a balanced view of all client matters
- Provide technical support to our audit team in relation to complex accounting issues and regulatory reporting
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- A good understanding of IFRS and/or US GAAP
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua will be an advantage)
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice, as necessary
- Familiar with SFC and or HKMA requirements are beneficial
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th July 2018, 6:00 pm