Assurance professionals play a vital role in the economy by providing companies, investors and regulators with confidence about the validity of financial statements, business-critical information or processes. But assurance skills are not limited to audit or to finance. Assurance professionals also help clients make informed decisions about environmental policies, governance and management systems and fraud investigation. Our services include auditing, financial accounting advisory service, and fraud investigation and disputes services. Conversational Japanese or Korean can apply for Japan or Korea desk positions respectively.
What you will do
Examine a company’s financial statement and test their reliability Get to know the business and assess processes/controls used to produce the financial statement Understand business drivers, associated risks and their potential effect on financial statement accounts
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in all disciplines
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (for all Assurance positions); conversational Japanese (for Japan desk positions)
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities
- Permanent resident of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or international graduate who is eligible for employment in Hong Kong
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm