We are now looking for a Developer to Beijing Radio Integration team is responsible for HW and SW integration of Ericsson radio products. We work closely with different product development teams, including HW design, system design, SW design, production test development and product verification; We work with all radio standards WCDMA, FDD-LTE and TDD-LTE, and are looking into the radio product evolution for 5G This job is based in Beijing but work spans across product development departments globally Troubleshooting complex problems (origin from product development phase, product manufacturing and customer escalation in field) and product quality assurance is our main responsibility and core competence.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform troubleshooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Electromagnetic Field and Microwave Technology or equivalent
- Good knowledge of RF design
- Good knowledge in Radio HW and SW troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of Wireless Communication systems
- Basic programming skills(Matlab, VEE, C#) A minimum of two years’ experience of technical work within wireless communication systems and radio design
- Good communication skills and social ability
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- A successful applicant also needs to be open-minded, take decisions and achieve results in a complex organization.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:25th July 2018, 6:00 pm