We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform troubleshooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
Required Skills and Abilities
- M.Sc. or B.Sc in Computer Science, Wireless Communication or Electronic Engineering
- Familiar with 3G key technology, LTE key technology, RAN technology is more preferred.
- SW design experience in L1(physical layer), L2 Mac or scheduling is much more preferred.
- Proficiency in C programming
- Proficient in embedded SW design on DSP platform
- Quality and efficiency minded, analytical thinking.
- Dedicated, result oriented professional with a reputation for getting the job done.
- Quick learner, willing to take challenges, thriving in fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Communications, Computer Science, Engineering
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:25th July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.