The candidate primary mandate is to provide PLM (Product Line Maintenance) Globale Engineering customer technical support to Ericsson Global WCDMA RBS customers; act as an WRBS technical expert while providing an interface between WRBS R&D and the Regional/Market Customer Units. The position holder identifies and troubleshoots faults by applying standard resolving processes and analytical skills and techniques. Identifies and manages technical solutions delivery in cooperation with other global PLM hubs and software/hardware maintenance. The PLM support engineer is also responsible for providing on-site and remote deployment & validation of new software & hardware releases and latest innovative solutions & features, working closely with our global regional services team and customers. The PLM support engineer independently carries out the work duties as described in the accountabilities listed below; subject to managerial follow up and review of results.
- Perform Troubleshooting and Customer Support.
- Identify faults and troubleshoot according to a set of defined alternatives, and apply standard resolving processes in the network/solution/products.
- Resolve customer service requests (CSRs).
- Work with the WRBS development units to define and implement technical faults resolution plans.
- Provide technical expertise as part of Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Perform external TR reproduction in remote lab.
- Provide on-site technical support for CD, FFI, network/solutions deployments, Emergencies and Hot issues investigation when required.
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes.
- Develop and adapt troubleshooting documentation, strategies and tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Product Development Knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Lean and Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Creating and Innovating
- Planning and Organizing
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Wireless communication experience (ie WRBS, WRAN) knowledge , LTE, and/or GSM) not mandatory considered strong assets
- Software/Hardware development (Code experience) not mandatory considered strong assets
- English Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:25th July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.