The Emerging Leaders Programme gives students who are considering an internship with EDB in their penultimate year, an exclusive and valuable insight into EDB’s key industry groups, business strategies, our culture and values. You will not only learn more about EDB, you will also learn what it takes to be an EDB officer. This exciting programme consists of an industry case challenge, modular classes to learn about EDB’s strategies and exclusive networking opportunities with EDB officers – all designed to develop your industry development knowledge and leadership skills.
What you will do
- Gain exclusive insights into latest business trends and EDB’s economic development strategy
- Collaborate and compete with your peers through a business case study and engage in complex negotiation exercises
- Engage in networking sessions with EDB officers and like-minded individuals; and
- Be immersed in our vibrant, nurturing and fun-loving culture!
Required Skills and Abilities
Participants of the Emerging Leaders Programme are talented undergraduates who have not only achieved excellence in academic performance but who have also demonstrated outstanding leadership qualities and other attributes. Most importantly, you should be passionate about solutions for Singapore’s economic development. This is an excellent opportunity to get to know us, and to learn about how a career in EDB will allow you to impact change.
The Emerging Leaders Programme is open to Singaporean students who are currently in their first or second year of undergraduate studies in a recognised local or overseas university. We welcome applications from all degree disciplines. Our 2018 application cycle for the Emerging Leadership Programme is now open from 15 January – 11 March 2018.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:11th March 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.