Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value.
We are dedicated to providing clients with a full range of services, including:
- Corporate Finance Advisory Services
- Infrastructure and Capital Project Advisory Services
- M&A Transaction Services
- Deloitte Forensic Services
- Restructuring Services
- Valuation and Modelling Services
- Regional Economic Advisory Services
You will have the opportunity to develop skills in executing due diligence projects, applying valuation methods, researching different acquisition targets and industries and dealing with special crisis situations through business restructuring projects. Your roles and responsibilities will differ based on the services provided by each engagement as illustrated below:
- The M&A Transaction Services team undertakes tailored due diligence services, in response to professional service needs of clients. This highly integrated team provides private equity investors and corporate buyers with a broad spectrum of accounting, tax and other services to support all types of M&A activities.
- Our Valuation and Modeling team covers a full range of valuations for businesses, shareholdings, intangible assets, tangible assets and financial instruments.
- The Restructuring Services team provides various turnaround solutions to distressed businesses, including handling non-performing loans, special distressed asset situations, liquidation of companies and debt restructuring.
- The Corporate Finance Advisory Services team focus on financial and strategic advice to organizations that are contemplating or undertaking M&A strategy, deal origination, buy-side advisory service as well as sell-side lead advisory services.
- The Deloitte Forensic Services team helps organizations to manage issues, such as fraud, corruption and misconduct and focus on outcomes that protect reputations, recover assets, and fraud prevention.
What you will do
Work you'll do:
- Conducts industry research and research on specific business or accounting issues
- Prepares proposals and participate in marketing initiatives and practice development
- Assists with the drafting of reporting materials to clients
- Carries out field work, understand the business and operation, and analyze business and financial information
- Ensures compliance with Deloitte policies and quality/performance standards
- Assists in valuation work
- Assists in identification, assessment and resolution of issues or problems
- Collects, assimilates, and analyzes relevant data using standard tools and data visualizations to help surface insights
- Manages own work against project plan to ensure a superior client experience
- Complies with quality standards, risk rules, and confidentiality guidelines to deliver results
- Adopts a disciplined approach to building financial models
- Gathers and interprets financial information to help strengthen proposed recommendations
You are also expected to:
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration preferred. Other degree major will also be considered
- Strong analytical and communication skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries
- Good business sense and high sense of integrity
- Good time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Business...
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th September 2018, 6:00 pm