Description on Risk Advisory
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
What you will do
Responsible for helping our clients to improve business confidence, manage and address information technologies related risks and ensure early warning mechanisms are in place through providing comprehensive information technologies related risk consulting services for a wide industries:
- Information technologies risk assessment,
- Information security assessment,
- Information system assessment,
- Information security consulting,
- IT governance and strategy consulting,
- Data quality, data modeling and data governance advisory
- Data analytics and related programming
- Business continuity management consulting,
- IT compliance consulting,
- Information technology risk control framework construction,
- Security audit,
- IT due diligence,
- Data security and privacy protection,
- Information system implementation
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or above in any disciplines, with Information Management and Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Security, Electronic and Information Technologies, Cyber Technologies, Math, Statistics or other related disciplines preferred
- Understands the basic concept of information security or methodology of IT audit is highly preferred
- Be familiar with security about application systems, database, operation systems, network, for those who have experience in cyber security or engaged in IT audit is preferred
- Has knowledge of software life cycle, system need, developing and testing is preferred
- Has knowledge of data warehouse developing and BI developing is preferred.
- Has knowledge of data management and data model developing is preferred.
- Has knowledge of J2EE platform, mobility development is preferred
- Fluency in Python, R, SAS, SQL or other programming languages is preferred.
- Experience in machine learning, data mining, large data sets and distributed computing (Hadoop) a plus.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office software, include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Be able to use English as working language
- Strong academic performance
- Aspires to be a professional individual and demonstrated strong interests in our profession
- Quick learner, problem solver and team player
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues as well as serving clients
- Demonstrates leadership potential at extra curriculum activities
- Willing to travel
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering Software,...
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th September 2018, 6:00 pm