About Deloitte Consulting
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
About Human Capital Advisory Service
Human Capital Advisory Service of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide professional HR consulting services to our clients in Total Rewards, Change Management, Talent Management & Leadership Development, Organization Design and HR Transformation and etc. Other than traditional "human resources" services, we also stress the alignment of "talent' and "business strategy", leading the trend of consulting industry.
HCAS also sets foot in a variety of industries, namely, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Natural Resources, Real Estate, Consumer, Health and Public Sector. According to Kennedy, Human Capital Advisory Service of Deloitte Consulting ranked No. 1 in Talent Management, HR Transformation and Strategic Change Services. We are also one of the fastest growing Human Capital Practice in Greater China.
Deloitte Consulting attaches great importance to new-hire development, we offer our employees with collective training opportunities, including a new hire training program in collaboration with our mainland based Consulting new-hires, creating an international working environment for Deloitte employees. At Deloitte, employees will be exposed to a complex of business sectors. With experience across industries and functions, we encourage our consultants to explore their own working interests.
What you will do
- Be responsible for tasks in consulting engagements, including preparing for engagement deliverables, proposals, or other materials as required
- Helps our clients achieve business objectives through the use of our value-added consulting service.
- Produces a high quality work product to ensure a superior client experience with others to team
- Collects, assimilates and analyzes relevant data and uses standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions
- Applies basic financial concepts to client and Deloitte business models
- Maintains a positive, professional attitude and adapts to changing priorities to instill confidence in team
- Uses and applies frameworks to organize concepts, identify gaps, and communicate ideas clearly
- Values and considers the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients
- Applies technology fundamentals to client situations
- Finds and leverages a diverse set of resources and shares findings with others
You are also expected to:
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development
- Acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills actively
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Sociology and related disciplines
- Be passionate about excelling in a career in professional service
- Always takes the initiative, self-motivated and able to work under pressure and travel
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate thoughts in a logical and direct manner
- Strong logical, analytical, problem-solving skills to solve complex business issues
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin
- A fast learner that can adapt to change and strong team player
- Creative, flexible and self-confident
- Proficiency in MS Office and other technology tools
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management,...
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th September 2018, 6:00 pm