Description on Risk Advisory
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
The Business Risk team offers enterprise risk management and governance services, internal control consulting services, contract risk & compliance services, crisis management services, treasury management services and strategic risk advisory services which includes sustainability & climate change. Our clients come from various industries, and we mainly focus on energy & resources, manufacturing, real estates, consumer business, pharmaceutical, and TMT industries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, information technology, management, science, engineering, economics, environmental studies or other related discipline
- Strong academic performance
- Aspires to be a professional and demonstrated strong interest in our profession
- Demonstrates active learning capability
- Demonstrates ability to comprehend and analyse complex issue in business context
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks
- Be able to communicate effectively and relate with people effectively
- Demonstrates leadership potential at extra curriculum activities
- Be proficient in MS office and other computer software
- Willing to travel
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Accounting, Information Technology,...
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th September 2018, 6:00 pm