DellEMC people are known for their passion for learning, innovating, and getting results. Despite our success, we’ve never lost the mindset of a start-up because we realize it is precisely these values - creativity, innovation, initiative, pride, and hard work—that make us who we are: the world leader in information infrastructure.
This position is a unique opportunity to become a part of DellEMC’s ever-growing Maintenance Renewals sales organization. Currently a multi-billion dollar business, it is expected that this group will grow between 10-15% annually making it a very important growth engine for DellEMC. Renewals as a business is particularly important to DellEMC as it allows us to further extend and develop our customer relationships.
If you’ve got the talent to build strong bonds with key customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
What You Will Do
Renewals Sales are responsible for the performance of all sales activities related to their assigned accounts or territories with the ultimate mission of driving revenue and growth around DellEMC’s core businesses.
Principle duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and execute an account or territory plan for each assigned account or territory to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Support account team members in assigned account territory by providing strategic direction/input and following-up on open items.
- Develop and maintain strong field and cross-functional relationships internally to help drive account success.
- Maintains contact with assigned customers to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and DellEMC’s footprint expansion.
- Successfully utilize DellEMC’s Product refresh program.
- Ability to deliver a compelling DellEMC maintenance renewal value proposition.
- Successfully utilize Salesforce.com to update forecast, activity and contact information on all open opportunities.
- Participate in regular one-on-one reviews with District Manager to review forecasts, activity performance, training and development requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree (non-technical) or equivalent required.
- Strong sales skills with 1+ years of experience.
- Highly developed communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Above-average organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow an individual to work successfully with their team.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm