Ride the digital banking wave with the Skill Enhancement Education & Development (SEED) Programme at the World’s Best Bank! The SEED programme is designed to groom budding technologists, like you, with the right skills to kick-start your career. Over a 24-month period, you will embark on a holistic programme that will train you to take on any technological challenges in a future-ready workforce. You will be equipped with specialized technological skills in a digital and agile environment through mentorships with tech leaders!
What roles do we offer?
- Development Engineer: You will be part of a team that is responsible for the development of a key banking system.
- DevOps Engineer: You will be part of a team that is responsible for the developing and operating a banking system.
- Information Security Engineer: You will be part of the team running the Security Operations Center, who is responsible for ensuring that the data and systems of the bank are secure at all times.
Application opens from Oct 2019 – Jan 2020
>> Programme starts in the 3rd Quarter of the following year
- Apply Online and interact with JIM! Our very own AI recruiter. Complete all online assessments; Coding challenge and 2 cognitive tests (October 2019 – January 2020)
- Video Interview (October 2019 – January 2020)
- Attend TechTrek (October 2019 / January 2020)
- Successful candidates will receive an offer to join the 2020 Skill Enhancement Education & Development (SEED) Programme (November 2019 / January 2020)
- Skill Enhancement Education & Development (SEED) Programme (Commences in 3rd Quarter of following year)
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Communications, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology,...
Singapore Permanent Resident, Singapore Citizen
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2019, 3:59 pm