What You Will Do
- Assist in the day-to-day support of the capital market Back Office activities with focus on accuracy and completeness.
- Conduct study, investigation or other ad-hoc assignments as directed by the team head.
- Engages in direct contact with internal or external clients to ensure quality and timely services in trade support / processing and inquiries are provided.
- Handle daily reporting for internal control.
- Work with experienced staff to update/establish working procedures.
- Inform team leader of unusual booking and settlement matters when identified.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent.
- Recent university graduates with less than 12 months of working experience.
- Immediately available preferred.
- Good judgment, alertness and common sense.
- Good analytical, organizational and interpersonal skill.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of financial markets fundamentals.
- Knowledge of financial products.
- Solid computer skills, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Application.
- Fluent in English.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th July 2018, 6:00 pm