Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant's culture is highly collaborative, and the potential for working together on cross-functional or cross-business projects is very high. Cognizant's graduate training program prepares aspiring, capable and qualified individuals to work and thrive in a rapidly changing, technology-driven world.
Delivered by a team committed to developing leaders of tomorrow, our graduate training program equips you with the skills sought by industry leaders so that you can take our clients' businesses forward. The ability to navigate a dynamic environment, being people-oriented, and having a passion for technology and learning are key factors for success.
What You Will Do
- Building business cases, customizing digital solutions and implementing proposed solutions for clients.
- Gathering and analyzing large volumes of information.
- Engaging with different stakeholders to understand and manage their expectations.
- Coordinating with different lines of services and track project progress.
- Interpret client's requirements into development plans.
- Create the framework and approach on building the solution for the clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in computer science, analytics, mathematics, engineering, business or similar disciplines.
- Good understanding of software development, implementation lifecycle and hands-on programming experience would be advantageous.
- Passionate about digital world, designing and building for the people who work or live in it.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and project based working environment.
- Positive attitude and eager to make a difference.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm