What you will do
Main Responsibilities :
We provide a comprehensive functional program to high caliber and aggressive graduates who have strong career inspiration in our Consumer Banking business. The Program is tailored to the individual opportunities to help them establish and develop their career in assuming challenging responsibilities as Relationship Manager Trainee. Candidates for the Program must be team players who value diversity and who drive for results. You will be developed as a Personal Financial Services Sales Professionals via:
- Intensive and structured classroom training on technical skills and core consumer banking knowledge such as General Banking Products, Insurance Products and Investment Products.
- On-the job coaching from our associates and management team on customer services, communications skill and selling skills.
You will gain:-
- A Fundamental understanding of Consumer Banking profession
- On-going learning and development support for professional and personal growth in sales aspect
- Diverse and progressive career path in our ambitiously growing consumer branch banking
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years. All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related discipline
- Possession of IIQAS & HKSI qualifications will be an advantage
- Sales-driven, result-oriented and be able to work under pressure
- Good spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good computer skills
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Banking and Finance
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th September 2018, 6:00 pm