The Summer Internship Program provides students with the rewarding opportunity to gain the real life working experience in banking industry. Throughout the program, students can consolidate and apply the learnings from university as well as enhance their knowledge and skills for future career preparation.
What You Will Do
Summer interns will participate in a 8-week program, which includes classroom trainings and will be assigned a mentor at work. They will be responsible for duties / assignments relating to sales & services support, database maintenance, market research, business intelligence & planning or project management, etc. in specific business / supporting functions in Personal and Business Banking Group as follows:
- Sales & Distribution.
- Private Banking & Wealth Management.
- Business Banking.
- Assets & Liabilities.
- Strategic Business Management & Governance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students of any disciplines, Year 2 or Year 3 students are preferred.
- Proactive with learning agility and positive attitude.
- A passionate and committed team player with good problem solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in project management and knowledge in database software, such as SAS, and webpage editing will be a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications including Word and Excel.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm