Our Engineering Trainee Programme aims to provide opportunities for university graduates with relevant Engineering degree to develop future professionals.
Trainees, in pursuit of membership in HKIE, will go through a 2-year well-structured and accredited Scheme “A” Training Programme in the Aircraft Engineering discipline.
The Programme covers not only aircraft maintenance practices, systems operations, store and inventory management, maintenance planning and control, aviation legislation, safety and health, reliability management and problem solving, etc.
During these 2-years, trainees will also rotate to different key business units to broaden their engineering and management knowledge and network.
Upon successful completion of the Programme, they will continue to develop their career in allocated business unit.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- Highly organised with self-motivation and commitment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Good team player with leadership potential
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.