- Assist research project(literature review, interview, survey, and data analysis)
- Assist in teaching material development(case writing)and in MBA/EMBA/EDP course grading
- Conduct administrative affairs (e.g., reimbursement, booking, preparing& cleaning up documents, contact with externals, support for conference/workshop/forum organization, etc.)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in statistics and machine learning. Have theoretical knowledge in operations research and optimization. Good skills of computer programming language. Good skills in Java and Python are highly preferred.
- Master degree or above, degree in related major (including but not limited to Supply chain and logistics management, Statistical analysis, Data mining) is preferred
- Good communication skill and teamwork spirit, good written skill, fluency in oral and written English, be proficient in office software and data analysis software
- Have passion and interest in academic research，further personal plan for PhD study is highly preferred
- Working experience in related industries (including but not limited to ICT related emerging industries/ Logistics and supply chain management/ Financing/ Data mining and analysis) is highly preferred.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:30th September 2018, 6:00 pm