Today, ceibs also has campus and operates programmes in shanghai, beijing, shenzhen and africa, and offers a certificate programme in developing regions of china. and in 2013, the school opened phase iii of this main campus in shanghai. Besides the competitive salary, so far we also offer comprehensive benefits package, like 3-week additions leaves, supplementary pension insurance, supplementary medical insurance, library & gym, eap etc., and the precious opportunities to meet and learn advanced frontier knowledge.
- Assist in research, including literature review, collecting/coding/analyzing data, coordination of research projects, etc
- Assist in teaching, including course development and design, material preparation (case writing), class coordination and other logistic coordination
- Assist to contact and coordinate with international scholars and Chinese executives
- General administrative tasks, including budgeting, correspondence, etc
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master in Management, Economics or business-related field or have corresponding practical experience. Master’s degree from renowned oversea universities will be plus.
- Strong analytical writing skills in both Chinese and English.
- Have project experience in academic research projects, and be ambitious to apply PhD programme.
- Good MS Office user, and ability to do basic programming works of Latex, BibTex, or Endnote will be plus.
- Good quantitative research knowledge and ability to master at least one statistic software (SPSS, Stata, SAS).
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Management
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:30th September 2018, 6:00 pm