Today, ceibs also has campus and operates programmes in shanghai, beijing, shenzhen and africa, and offers a certificate programme in developing regions of china. and in 2013, the school opened phase iii of this main campus in shanghai.
Besides the competitive salary, so far we also offer comprehensive benefits package, like 3-week additions leaves, supplementary pension insurance, supplementary medical insurance, library & gym, eap etc., and the precious opportunities to meet and learn advanced frontier knowledge.
- Assist faculty in teaching, including course development and design, material preparation, and other logistic coordination
- Assist faculty in research, including finding articles/books, editing references, making tables and figures, collecting/coding/analyzing data, coordination of research projects, and etc
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent Ph.D. or doctoral student with Finance. Or master graduate planning to pursue a PhD in top management schools
- Able to commit for at least 2 years
- Familiar with qualitative research methodology or at least one quantitative analysis software like Python,Java,C++,R,
- Analytical capability and intellectual curiosity
- Excellent Chinese and English reading (& writing) ability
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:30th September 2018, 6:00 pm