At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Our CBRE Graduate Training Program is open to all 2019 graduating students and aims to prepare successful candidates for a career in real estate. Candidates will participate in a structured program, and will be exposed to both business-as-usual activities and standalone projects. If you are chosen, you will enhance your skillset, be challenged with rigorous work, grow your network and drive meaningful change in our business.
What You Will Do
- In this rigorous program, you will go through a comprehensive orientation, work with leading-edge technology and rotate through diverse and challenging business teams. You will also receive intensive coaching and on-going feedback from appointed members, peers, managers and internal business partners.
- This will give you many opportunities to develop valuable networks as well as exposure to more experienced staff members.
- We are looking for talented and highly-motivated individuals who are good communicators and who are able to think strategically. Solving challenges with enthusiasm is in our DNA so if you identify with this trait we would love to meet you. We are also looking for team players who are adaptable, resourceful and flexible.
- Based on your prior experiences and interests, you will be matched to a specific business team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have a valid working visa in Hong Kong or a permanent resident HKID.
- Have completed or will complete your undergraduate studies in 2019, with the major preferably in Real Estate, Project & Facilities Management or Business-related studies.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Project Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm