British American Tobacco is recruiting creative, visionary and analytical students. If you are an active student of a career in Industrial Engineering, International Trade, International Business, Business Administration, this opportunity is for you.
What You Will Do
- Follow up on the schedule of import shipments of raw material.
- Monitor purchase orders to ensure adequate collections in the import process.
- Be in contact with suppliers to ensure the good shipment of raw material through the shipping line or others.
- Register payments to carriers.
- Support in quotations of maritime shipments.
- Audit and invoice coding.
- Analysis of expenses.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An active student of the desired careers with the graduation estimated for December 2018 at least.
- Advanced English.
- Sense of urgency.
- Organized person and with attention to detail.
- Numerical analysis.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.