We are looking for talent!
British American Tobacco is recruiting creative, proactive and analytical students for our vacancy in the Marketing area. If you are an active student of a career in Administration, Marketing or Business, this opportunity is for you.
What You Will Do
- Generate reports based on sales and coverage information.
- Prepare trackers weekly and monthly with the information required for the area.
- Support in the preparation of PowerPoint results presentations for the business.
- Handle information in different databases.
- Support for internal projects of the department (implementation, coordination, and evaluation).
Required Skills and Abilities
- An active student of the desired careers with the graduation projected for December 2018 at least.
- Advanced English (written) and Intermediate (spoken).
- Solid knowledge of Excel (graphics and dynamic tables).
- PowerPoint knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Very analytical person.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:4th April 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.