What You Will Do
Bosch uses SURVEY SERVER is a standard BOSCH Survey software for internal & external surveys. Survey system is design to create separate links and can be accessible outside Bosch network. This professional survey tool is setup with in Bosch environment and all participants’ responses are anonymous.
To support the survey design queries and creating the design accounts from the tool by referring the manual on question patterns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge in Linux (Ubuntu).
- Basic level scripting languages (Python, HTML etc.).
- Design knowledge, Basic working knowledge on MS Visio, and other Microsoft office suite.
- Design thinking on revamping the Wiki pages and documentations.
- Understanding of Viper scripting, design interest towards survey creation, question elements and checks.
- Knowledge in tools (Git, Jenkins) Plus.
- Fluent English to work in an internationally distributed team.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Openness to engage designers and collect requirements and new ideas.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm