What You Will Do
- Involvement in Development of Prototypes & Exploration of New Technologies.
- Embark work on Automation Testing for: Video Security & Alarm Monitoring products.
- Test Automation - Load, Performance, Functional & Security Testings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies.
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries.
- Good software programming knowledge & analytical skills.
- Self-Initiated and proactive team player.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Python & Powershell knowledge is a must have.
- Having C++ and Linux knowledge is a plus .
Closing in a day
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm