First impressions can make or break a client's perception of an organization. This is why our Bloomberg Customer Support representative role is about more than just handling inbound phone calls - it's about building a journey for our clients and connecting them to people who keep their businesses alive.
You're professional and personable, intelligent and love to help people out. You're a solution-provider, with a real passion for providing platinum customer service and thrive being on front-line handling customer calls. You'll work as as part of our 500 strong global team, supporting our clients collectively in more than 18 languages day in day out. Our Global team is tight but our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We grow and support each other.
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting entry level position for recent graduates seeking a challenging, customer-focused opportunity. We would love you to bring your previous customer service experience to us; however through our professional training program we will make sure that you are ready to provide outstanding customer service to Bloomberg's 325,000 clients and 19,000 employees.
You'll never stop learning...we'll invest in your career, and coupled with our unique approach to career development, we will help you expand your skills and opportunities in this role. You'll receive an introduction to Bloomberg products, services, our clients and a broader insight into global financial markets. Our experienced Bloomberg Customer Support representatives have the opportunity to be involved in mentoring, recruiting, quality control and idea generation.
You'll live and breathe Bloomberg's dynamic environment and contribute to helping our clients. Not forgetting our epic free snacks, generous corporate benefits and organized volunteerism.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide extraordinary customer service to our clients on inbound and outbound phone calls
- Troubleshoot and resolve Bloomberg terminal related issues
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate business areas
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using proprietary company software
You'll need to have:
- Phenomenal customer service skills
- Strong telephone etiquette and a professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and problem solving skills
- A desire to be part of a team but also work independently
- Flexibility to learn and grow in a dynamic, client-focused, environment
You'll need to be able to:
- Start full time work by Jan 2020
- Read, write and speak fluent English and Hindi to support Hindi speaker clients
- Occasionally work weekends or on a bank holiday (weekday off in lieu)
If this sounds like you:
Apply and we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Please note this is a two stage application process, following the submission of your candidate details you will receive an email with directions to complete an online assessment. Your application will not be complete until you have submitted the assessment.
To learn more, visit our YouTube channel "Inside Bloomberg"
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 3:59 pm