First impressions can make or break a client's perception of an organization. This is why our Bloomberg Customer Support representative role is about more than just handling inbound phone calls - it's about building a journey for our clients and connecting them to people who keep their businesses alive.
You're professional and personable, intelligent and love to help people out. You're a solution-provider, with a real passion for providing platinum customer service and thrive on front-line handling customer calls.
You'll work as part of our 500 strong global team, supporting our clients collectively in more than 18 languages day in day out. Our Global team is tight but our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We grow and support each other.
This is an exciting entry level position for recent graduates seeking a challenging, customer-focused opportunity. We would love you to bring your previous customer service experience to us; however, through our professional training program we will make sure that you are ready to provide outstanding customer service to Bloomberg's 325,000 clients and 19,000 employees.
You'll never stop learning...we'll invest in your career, and coupled with our unique approach to career development, we will help you expand your skills and opportunities in this role. You'll receive an introduction to Bloomberg products, services, our clients and a broader insight into global financial markets. Our experienced Bloomberg Customer Support representatives have the opportunity to be involved in mentoring, recruiting, quality control and idea generation.
What You Will Do
- Provide extraordinary customer service to our clients on inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Bloomberg terminal related issues.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate business areas.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using proprietary company software.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Phenomenal customer service skills.
- Strong telephone etiquette and a professional demeanor- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking skills and problem solving skills.
- A desire to be part of a team but also work independently.
- Flexibility to learn and grow in a dynamic, client-focused, environment.
You'll need to be able to:
- Start full time work in Jan 2020 onwards.
- Read, write and speak fluent English and Mandarin.
- Occasionally work weekends or on a bank holiday (weekday off in lieu).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm