Bloomberg's global community of engineers take on some of the world’s most interesting and important technical challenges. We develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems. With new systems being rolled out daily, we make an immediate impact on global markets and we look for the best software engineers to build them. This is no different for our interns.
Engineering interns take ownership of their projects under the mentorship of full-time software engineers. We are looking for interns who are passionate about technology and eager to learn in our high energy, fast-paced environment. As an intern, you’ll learn more about the Bloomberg Terminal and gain a deeper understanding of technology and finance.
In addition to your projects, you’ll participate in coding challenges, attend tech talks and network with other interns.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Take ownership of projects under the guidance of your mentor.
- Be a collaborative member of your team.
- Have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Be an excellent problem solver.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have programming experience in C, C++, Java or Python.
- Be working towards a degree in Computer Science.
- Be available to work for 10 weeks, 40 hours per week, beginning June 21st to August 30th.
- Is a penultimate year students, graduating in 2020.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm