You love the idea of taking raw numbers and turning them into actionable insights for the world's business and financial decision makers. Technology is your thing, and the financial markets excite you. You have an appetite to truly analyse processes, and to understand why things work as they do. You have a natural eye for detail, but you remember never to lose sight of the bigger picture. Does this sound like you? If so, you’re just the type of person who could thrive in an internship in our Global Data Department.
- Work hand-in-hand with our team of experienced Market Data Analysts
- Maintain and process financial data, and ensure the standards of accuracy and timeliness for which we are famous
- Manage interesting, hands-on tasks and projects which directly impact our systems and clients
- Identify ways to improve the processes you’ll be working with Collaborate closely with other interns across Bloomberg to deliver on projects
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- A positive attitude and an ability to collaborate well with others
- A knack for solving problems, analysing complex processes, and thinking of creative solutions
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an aptitude for working quickly and accurately
- Business fluency in English
- You’ll also need to be in your penultimate year of undergraduate study, and obviously available to work with us on a full-time basis for the entire 10-week internship period
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.