BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
What You Will Do
- The BDO Capital Advisors (BCA) Intern is responsible for completing a broad range of analytical and operational tasks to support the extensive transaction-related services provided by the BCA practice.
- In this role, the BDO Capital Advisors Intern will be given the opportunity to gain experience in the financials and operations of companies in a wide-range of industries and in the execution of investment banking transactions including mergers and acquisitions as well as private placements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or other relevant field required.
- Completion of first year of secondary studies preferred.
- Previous office experience preferred.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and basic research skills.
- Solid organizational skills, especially ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on the details.
- Ability to successfully multitask while working independently or within a group environment.
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting and valuation methodologies.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm