The BASSETTI team is made up of a group of engineers equally competent in Technical Expertise Management.
- Knowledge management and knowledge structuring
- Computer science, information systems, software engineering
- Engineering, research and development
- The responsiveness of our team and the flexibility of our tools allow us to offer truly personalized solutions, perfectly adapted to each client’s needs and expectations.
You are specialized in science or IT? You like information systems and you know what is knowledge management? You want to learn about project management, anticipation and organization? As an entry-level project engineer you will realize projects for our clients and help us to deploy our software TEEXMA. In collaboration with the project manager you will analyze the client’s needs, write technical specifications, structure and develop technical solutions. By being part of the worldwide developer community of BASSETTI, you will help and propose your competencies and qualities to improve our service.
Required Skills and Abilities
You should have both technical and communication skills, be interested in information management and be ready to invest yourself for a very rich experience. . You don’t need specific IT skills but you need to master Excel (VB, Macro) and have interests in software system.
- Level of studies : Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Dynamic and excellent communication skills
- Interest in knowledge management
- Network knowledge is a plus
- Structured and organized
- Service oriented
- Like to take initiatives
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Languages : Fluent English, Chinese is a plus
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:30th September 2018, 6:00 pm