Through the two-year Management Trainee ("MT") Programme, BEA identifies and grooms its future leaders.
Given the Bank's international network and strong presence in Mainland China, trainees need to gain not only in-depth knowledge of the core banking functions, but also exposure to the China market and international banking.
Trainees who have demonstrated strong potential and met management benchmarks will be advanced to executive positions upon completion of the Programme.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree (honours) or above, with upper second-class or above.
- Must have no more than two years of work experience.
- Self-motivated, mature, and possessing a strong drive for excellence.
- Good team player and a natural leader.
- Excellent communication analytical skills.
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese, and Putonghua.
- Passionately committed to developing a long-term career in the banking industry.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm