Bank of America
What You Will Do
- The Technology Analyst Program offers non software development roles in the following lines of business.
Chief Technology Organization:
- Meets the needs of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s clients and employees by working alongside development technology teams to design, implement and support cutting-edge applications and infrastructure.
- Our CTO teams provide tools, applications and services such as network, compute capacity, enterprise storage and databases used to host trading applications, payment systems, mobile applications and other end-user applications.
- As an analyst, your day to day tasks would range from the design of infrastructure used by multiple lines of business, to supporting the design and implementation of our next generation data-centers or developing mobile solutions to enable our employees to work effectively in geographically diverse locations.
- This will give you the opportunity to take responsibility for the deployment and support of core infrastructure that underpins the company’s daily operations.
- This division primarily support Finance and Risk Technology.
- This team specializes in different domain knowledge such as Regulatory Reporting, Risk & Compliance and Treasury. They provide expertise and delivers Business Analysis, Business Solutions and Project management across countries.
- As an analyst, your will be supporting the Risk team in documenting, maintaining and reporting on risk environment.
- This will provide you a good exposure in maintaining accuracy and data integrity that are critical as reports created and analyzed to be used when making corporate-wide management decisions when mitigating risks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year undergraduate/master student.
- Outstanding academic achievement.
- Major in computer engineering, computer science, information systems or related area.:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements.
- Strong team player and client focused.
- Demonstrate energy and drive.
- Show a keen interest and passion in Computing and Technology.
- Knowledgeable in statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
Closing in 7 days
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:28th September 2018, 6:00 pm