Bank of America
What You Will Do
- The Technology Analyst Program offers roles in Global Information Security division. This division is primarily responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s client data, information systems and assets.
- The team designs cyber-security solutions to prevent unauthorized access and to detect cyber threats and incidents to Bank of America Merrill Lynch systems.
- Where other technical teams at the company are responsible for building and maintaining applications, this group is responsible for protecting them.
- As an Information Security Analyst, you will be part of the cyber security operations team (who is responsible for application and infrastructure security, cyber incident response, forensics investigation, etc), risk governance and consulting team, or access management team, working with our cyber security experts, technology partners and other stakeholders to protect the bank and keep our information safe from internal and external threats.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year undergraduate/master student.
- Outstanding academic achievement.
- Major in computer engineering, computer science, information systems or related area.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements.
- Strong team player and client focused.
- Demonstrate energy and drive.
- Show a keen interest and passion in Computing and Technology.
- Good understanding of security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
Closing in 7 days
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:28th September 2018, 6:00 pm