Bank of America
What You Will Do
- Ensure all transactions are processed as quickly and accurately as possible, in accordance to the company’s internal policies and local regulations.
- Manages operational risk to maximize operational control effectiveness and profitability, while minimizing risk. Proactively identify, debate, address and escalate any deviations / issues on immediate basis.
- Works closely with business partners on complex transactions by providing professional operational solutions to achieve client satisfaction.
- Drive change initiatives for process optimization and system enhancement, as well as technical and operations changes.
- Understand local regulatory environment and support various ad-hoc regulatory requirements and inspections.
- Ensures that the company delivers services and execution that meet market-leading standards.
Fulfillment & Service:
- Engage in process improvement initiatives to enhance client experience.
- Proactively manage the day to day servicing enquiries of all assigned clients.
- Log, investigate and resolve all enquiries in a timely/accurate manner in accordance with Service Levels.
- Provide consistent service and keep clients informed on status of all outstanding enquiries.
- Liaise with local/overseas Bank’s Business Partner’s and Preferred Banking Partner’s at all levels.
- Analyze monthly client enquiry statistics to identify trends and recurring issues.
- Attend, prepare and drive internal/external client meetings and/or presentations.
- Market Transaction Services initiatives, successes and strengths to new/existing clients.
- Actively participate in client planning and RFP processes.
- Participate in assigned local and/or regional projects as required.
- Provide backup support to other Client Services Advisor and be a team player.
- Constantly look for avenues of improvement- people, process, controls, customer service and strategic cost management initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year undergraduate/master student.
- Outstanding academic achievement.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements.
- Strong team player and client focused.
- Demonstrate energy and drive.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and creative thinking.
- Show a keen interest in the business you are applying to.
Closing in 5 days
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:28th September 2018, 6:00 pm