What you'll do
Interested in learning how Bank of America Merrill Lynch is poised to meet the technology challenges of the future?
Our Technology industrial attachment analyst program offers you the opportunity to gain the knowledge and expertise required to meet the challenges critical to building a technology career within the financial services industry.
As an industrial attachment analyst, you will be supported with training and exposure to our most experienced leaders throughout the program. Your role during the program will provide you with an opportunity to work with and learn from experienced technology professionals in one of three divisions – Global Markets Technology & Operations, Global Wholesale Banking Technology and Global Information Security – while building a strong platform to launch your career.
Industrial Attachment internship have both developer and non-developer opportunities/roles. While each function has its own specialist role requirements, some of the responsibilities you may have during the internship could include:
- Providing technical excellence to design, develop and maintain state-of-the-art technology applications utilizing technologies such as Java/EJB’s, C++, .NET, Python and Web services
- Gathering and translate internal and external client requirements into technical design specifications, business process reengineering
- Ensuring that systems and applications support conform to business needs and specifications
- Collaborating with software testers to develop valid test plans and test scripts
- Gathering, analyzing, and documenting business and system requirements
- Coordinating the process of analyzing functional specifications, use cases, process flows and user interface requirements
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 3:59 pm