What you'll do
Are you interested in being a part of a program that develops leaders in the bank’s operational lines of business?
Summer Analysts in the Asia Pacific region participate in an 8 - 10 week program, depending on location, which is designed to give you a unique opportunity to gain exposure to life in Fulfillment, Service & Operations (FSO). The summer program begins with a firm wide orientation, and continues throughout the internship with training, networking events and social activities.
Wholesale Banking Fulfillment, Service & Operations (FSO) is responsible for the end-to-end implementation, servicing, and operations of all treasury and depository solutions for business banking, commercial and corporate clients globally, and for treasury operations in 12 countries in Asia Pacific.
Students pursuing the following majors will be of interest to this program; Business Management, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Information Management, Statistics, Economics, Finance or Industrial Engineering.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Work closely with business partners on complex transactions by providing professional operational solutions to achieve client satisfaction
- Drive change initiatives for process optimization and system enhancement, as well as technical and operations changes
- Analyze monthly client enquiry statistics to identify trends and recurring issues
- Proactively manage the day to day servicing enquiries of all assigned clients, and log, investigate and resolve enquiries in a timely/accurate manner
- Constantly look for avenues of improvement- people, process, controls, customer service and strategic cost management initiatives
- Ensure all transactions are processed as quickly and accurately as possible, in accordance to the company’s internal policies and local regulations
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2018, 3:55 pm