What you'll do
Global Markets delivers a wide range of securities products and services, powerful sales and trading capabilities and deep risk management expertise across asset classes. Closely aligned with Global Corporate & Investment Banking's client-managed groups, Global Markets product specialists anticipate and meet the needs of more than 3,000 institutional investors and 7,000 issuer clients.
Leveraging our local relationships and broad global capabilities, we provide our clients with creative and innovative ideas and market insights, trading services, analytics and new products across a broad spectrum of asset classes. These range from interest rate and credit products, foreign exchange, real estate and commodities to cash equities and equity-linked products - all with the goal of enabling our clients to maximize their performance.
- Assist on sales, trading, and hedging activities in FICC
- Perform market and quantitative research analysis
- Assist in providing quantitative data and succinct, comprehensive explanations of complex concepts to clients
- Assess market trends and provide quantitative data for clients
- Help originate, structure, and model transactions
- Handling day-to-day transaction needs, including reconciliation and clearing services
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2019, 3:59 pm