What you'll do
The Global Banking and Markets (GBAM) Anti-Money Laundering (AML) program is designed to help safeguard our financial system, our industry, our clients and our employees from financial crimes by delivering complete, sustainable and appropriate end to end processes and controls for managing AML and economic sanctions across our global GBAM businesses.
Our APAC team covers policy governance, periodic review of client due diligence, exam & issues management across APAC countries and program management.
As a summer analyst, your responsibilities may include:
- Learning and understanding about AML regulations and their operationalization across large institutions
- Working closely with internal and external departments to support AML KYC process and/ or issues
- Support creation of business metrics for jurisdictional representation
- Participation in AML Know Your Customer (KYC) process understanding and evaluations
- Involvement in AML KYC projects, driving change initiatives for AML KYC process improvement, new processes or industry rollouts
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2019, 3:59 pm