What you'll do
Technology touches every part of Bank of America and underpins every deal we make. From low latency programming to big data challenges resulting from high profile mandates. Technology is critical to our success.
Owing to our ongoing investment in cutting-edge technology, Global Technology & Operations division places growth and success as a central part of its strategy. Why? It gives our business the competitive edge to solve business problems by delivering high quality and practical solutions.
We recruit candidates who have an Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar degree of relevance into three functional roles across our business; Cybersecurity, Developers and Infrastructure Technologists. While each function has its own specialist role requirements, some of the responsibilities you may have during the internship could include:
- Provide technical excellence to design, develop and maintain technology applications using technologies such as Java/EJB’s, C++, .NET, Python and more
- Ensure that systems and applications support conform to business needs and specifications
- Conduct cybersecurity assessments, detect and respond to security breaches, intellectual property theft, insider trading, harassment, fraud and more
- Gather and translate internal and external client requirements into technical design specifications, business process reengineering
- Collaborate with software testers to develop valid test plans and test scripts
- Coordinate the process of analyzing functional specifications, use cases, process flows and user interface requirements
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2019, 3:59 pm