What you'll do
Our strategic vision is to deliver market-leading technology that drives our business forward and meets the needs of our clients. Our business-aligned technology teams develop and support the software platforms critical to that goal. These cover the full spectrum of our business including sales, trading and research applications, trade processing, risk management and portfolio management.
We recruit candidates who have an Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar degree of relevance into three functional roles across our business: Software development, Information Security and Data Analytics or Infrastructure.
During the 10 week summer internship program, your responsibilities may include:
- Providing technical excellence to design, develop and maintain technology applications using technologies like Java/EJB’s, C++, .NET, Python and more
- Gathering and translating internal and external client requirements into technical design specifications, business process reengineering
- Ensuring that systems and applications support conform to business needs and specifications
- Collaborating with software testers to develop valid test plans and test scripts
- Gathering, analyzing, and documenting business and system requirements
- Coordinating the process of analyzing functional specifications, use cases, process flows and user interface requirements
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong Citizen
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2018, 3:55 pm