What you'll do
Are you interested in analyzing companies and industries and communicating with investors? Our Global Research off-cycle intern program offers you the opportunity to leverage your skill set to research, write, and publish market-leading investment analysis at Institutional Investor’s #1 Global Research Firm. As an off-cycle intern you will have a strong platform to launch your career in conducting primary research, building financial models, and writing franchise pieces that are valued by institutional clients.
Our Global Research organization supports the institutional sales and trading teams and their clients. Our research analysts provide insightful, objective and decisive research designed to enable their clients to make informed investment decisions.
Throughout your 1 year program, Research Analyst Interns are responsible for modeling/analysis. Sample responsibilities and projects include:
- Maintaining and creating data files and macro/financial market models
- Handling internal and external data requests, assisting in report publications and presentations
- Working closely with the team on various tasks
- Undertaking research for thematic and collaborative projects
- Gathering and analyzing data and information
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2018, 3:55 pm