What you'll do
Our global clients require innovative market insights and cutting-edge financing solutions – we have the expertise and resources to help them achieve their goals.
The Global Markets Summer Associate program offers you the opportunity to work in the Quantitative Strategies Group.
During the ten week internship program, you will enhance your skill set and learn how these specialist teams find innovative solutions for a wide range of clients. As a summer associate your responsibilities may include:
- Build quantitative models for pricing and risk management
- Work closely with technology to implement and maintain models and algorithms
- Apply new technologies to solve business problems more efficiently
- Work closely with trading, sales and technology to optimize client experience, trading revenues, and trading volumes
- Drive new initiatives and products in the electronic trading space
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2018, 3:55 pm