What you'll do
Are you interested in being a part of a program that develops leaders in the bank’s operational lines of business?
Summer Analysts in the Asia Pacific region participate in an 8 - 10 week program, depending on location, which is designed to give you a unique opportunity to gain exposure to life in Fulfilment, Service & Operations (FSO). The summer program begins with a firm wide orientation, and continues throughout the internship with training, networking events and social activities.
Fulfilment, Service & Operations (FSO) is responsible for the end-to-end implementation, servicing, and operations of all treasury and depository solutions for business banking, commercial and corporate clients globally, and for treasury operations in 12 countries in Asia Pacific.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Working closely with business partners on complex transactions by providing professional operational solutions to achieve client satisfaction
- Analyzing monthly client enquiry statistics to identify trends and recurring issues
- Constantly looking for avenues of improvement- people, process, controls, customer service and strategic cost management initiatives
- Driving change initiatives for process optimization and system enhancement, as well as technical and operations changes
- Proactively manage the day to day servicing enquiries of all assigned clients, and log, investigate and resolve enquiries in a timely/accurate manner
- Ensuring all transactions are processed as quickly and accurately as possible, in accordance to the company’s internal policies and local regulations
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2019, 3:59 pm