What you'll do
Are you interested in helping to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals?
We align our human capital strategy to the business strategy, enabling the company to connect with customers and clients by attracting, developing and retaining a world-class workforce to drive growth at Bank of America.
Our 10 week program that offers a personalized experience based on your interests, development opportunities, and business needs. Your responsibilities will vary per your functional alignment but may include:
- Supporting needs related to business advisory, operations, HR processes, and special projects
- Participating in collaboration across teams to develop business acumen and gain exposure to multiple HR functions
- Connecting with senior HR leaders to better understand how HR drives critical business decisions and serves as a strategic partner throughout the bank
- Creating an end of internship presentation to HR leaders, managers, peers, and mentors focusing on business delivery and overall accomplishments
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2019, 3:59 pm