What you'll do
Are you interested in financial markets and building long term client relationships? Our capital markets summer analyst program offers you the opportunity to work with the fast pace of the markets while leveraging the capabilities of the investment bank to help our clients achieve their goals.
As a summer intern, your role will provide you with a valuable analytical based work experience focused on the financial markets that will give you true insight into life as a capital markets professional.
Our capital markets business includes; Equity Capital Markets, Investment Grade Capital Markets, Leveraged Finance, Origination for Rates & Currencies, Debt Advisory Services, Corporate Finance, and Latin America Debt Capital Markets, Derivatives & Foreign Exchange. If you are interested in Leveraged Finance or Corporate Finance please apply to the Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program to be considered.
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining financial models
- Transaction execution and preparation of related documents
- Work with various teams across the firm including Investment Banking and Global Markets
- Performing comprehensive, in-depth research on companies, sectors, new issue market, general market conditions and institutional investors
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2018, 3:55 pm